Oakden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oakden

Fantasy Roleplay Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do YOU think of Oakden?

Go down 

What do you think of Oakden?
Great!
What do YOU think of Oakden? I_vote_lcap0%What do YOU think of Oakden? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Pretty good.
What do YOU think of Oakden? I_vote_lcap0%What do YOU think of Oakden? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Meh.
 0% [ 0 ]
Bad.
 0% [ 0 ]
Horrible!
 0% [ 0 ]
Confusing.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
Kiara Raine
Admin
Kiara Raine

What do YOU think of Oakden? Empty
PostSubject: What do YOU think of Oakden?   What do YOU think of Oakden? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 10:45 am

Hello!  As Oakden is still a very small community, we want to make it the best we can for our members.  So, we decided to ask you guys an important question.  What do you think of Oakden?  Submit your vote in the poll and tell us how we can make Oakden better.  We'll try to implement as many of the ideas as we can, so vote and type away! Wink
Back to top Go down
https://oakdenrp.rpg-board.net

What do YOU think of Oakden?
Page 1 of 1